Mushrooms for Your Immune System Health
Did you know that you can eat mushrooms for your immune system health? Elfahex is a powerful and efficacious immune balancer with 4 unique factors that provide a host of health benefits.
Elfahex’s patented ingredient, MIME (Mycelium Immuno-Modulator Extract), is extracted from a Super Mushroom that is rich in the polysaccharides. MIME was developed through research with Tokyo University after testing hundreds of subspecies of mushrooms to find the highest potency of polysaccharides. It then undergoes patented technology to produce MIME – acetylated alpha-glucan polysaccharides that have a low molecular weight of 5,000 daltons, thus increasing its potency, easy absorption and strong clinical efficacy.
- Decrease eNO levels in asthma patients by 48% in 8 weeks.
- Reduce the pro-inflammatory cytokines up to 80% in colitis patients.
- Improve the immune response to viral infections, such as influenza.
- Have a much higher increase in the number of NK cells in all patients who consumed Elfahex for 16 weeks compared with patients who consumed other polysaccharides.
Elfahex is recognised by the world’s top universities, including Yale University, Harvard University, The University of Tokyo, Seoul National, Hokkaido University, Columbia University and University of Texas. It is used by over 700 clinics and hospitals, and studied by more than 100 universities worldwide, including the university hospitals from Japan, China, Korea, Thailand and U.S.A. Since 1992 to date, over 400 researchers, doctors and professionals have been gathering in Japan every year for international symposiums on the latest studies and research on MIME.
Elfahex has HACCP and ISO9002 certification as well as halal certification from Islamic Food & Nutrition Council of America. To maintain its premium quality, routine DNA pattern testing to verify the MIME identity (the same as the super-mushroom) is conducted during every production.
Mushrooms for BALANCED IMMUNITY
Although our body requires a strong immune system to protect us from pathogens – germs, bacteria, viruses, fungi and other organisms that cause sicknesses and diseases, our immune system must be balanced for ideal health. If it is imbalanced – either under-reactive to dangerous threats or over-reactive to harmless things – it will not only fail to protect our body but can even attack it. Among the sicknesses due to an out-of-sync immunity are:
- Allergies – e.g. sinus, respiratory difficulties, hay fever, eczema and conjunctivitis;
- Autoimmune Diseases – e.g. rheumatoid arthritis, colitis and lupus;
- Infections – e.g. cold, flu, dengue, HFM disease;
- Chronic diseases.
By regulating your immune balance, Elfahex can help to improve your health in a myriad of ways including:
- Reducing allergic reactions and sinusitis by increasing T-Suppressor cells.
- Reducing cytokines to normalise immune functions in auto-immune problems.
- Reducing infections and assisting in faster recovery by:
- Increasing dendritic cells to combat virus infections
- Increasing B cells to produce antibodies
- Activating activity of macrophages
- Helping reduce the side effects of chemotherapy
- Inhibiting abnormal cell growth by increasing NK cells activities by 300%-800%. Not just an exotic food, the MIME from super mushrooms in Elfahex helps bring balance back to your immune system for health improvement and greater protection from various ailments.
Seniors can now turn to Elfahex to enhance their immunity or combat existing illnesses. Elfahex contains Mycelium Immuno-Modulator Extract (MIME), an alpha-glucan rich polysaccharides extracted from the mycelia of a specially cultivated ‘super mushroom’ called Basidiomycota.
A patented ingredient developed through a 24-year-research in Tokyo University, MIME has been clinically shown to boost and regulate the body’s immunity.
- Helps to increase T-cells by as much as 200% to maintain normal cell growth.
- Reduces infections and assist in faster recovery by helping to:
- Activate activity of macrophages
- Increase dendritic cells to combat virus infections
- Increase B cells to produce antibodies
- Improve the side effects from chemotherapy of cancer patients
- Improves the immune response to viral infections, such as influenza.
- Alleviates auto-immune diseases – SLE, Type 1 diabetes and Rheumatoid Arthritis – by reducing cytokines to normalise immune functions.
- Evaluation of anti-inflammatory action of MIME in asthma patients based on exhaled nitric oxide (eNO), 22nd ICNIM
- Mycelium Immuno-Modulator Extract Acts as a Prebiotic and is Anti-inflammatory in Rats with Hapten-Induced Colitis. The Journal of Nutrition Immunology
- Supplementation with Mycelium Immuno-Modulator Extract increases the Innate and Immune Response of Young Mice to Primary Influenza Infection. The Journal of Nutrition Immunology
- An In-Office Evaluation of Four Dietary Supplements on Natural Killer (NK) Cell Activity