Natural Ways for Men to Drive Their Health to New Heights
Men have always been considered the main provider and protector of the family and are expected to be brave, tough and resilient. However, as the cost of living rises, the mental and emotional pressure is even greater as it often means longer working hours, more stress and… more problems.
- Unbalanced and acidic diet with high meat and carbohydrate intake
- Work-related stress, including braving traffic crawls to and from office
- Sedentary lifestyle due to sitting for long hours for work with little time to exercise
- Poor diet due to frequent eating out and late nights drinking alcohol
Helpful Lifestyle Changes
Exercise at least 30 minutes 3 times a week
Eat more veggies and fruits
Drink at least 8 cups of pure water (beverages not included!) daily
De-stress – pick up a hobby
Stop smoking and limit alcohol intake
Recommended Health Boosters
- Taking Elken Spirulina helps to supplement nutritional deficiencies while maintaining balance of 80% alkaline food and 20% acidic food as it is a 100% alkaline food. It is also high in Vitamin B Complex, especially Vitamin B12, to help increase energy levels and reduce the effects of stress.
- Boost immunity to fight stress and common coughs and colds with Ester-C 500 Plus.
- Detoxify at least once a week with Laktoze to purge accumulated waste in the body, especially from out-of-home food while replenishing with probiotics and prebiotics for intestinal health.
- Improve circulatory health and mental performance with LX Yang and EPA DHA (omega-3 fatty acids)
- Men who have allergies, sinus or who have or are prone to develop chronic diseases such as abnormal cell growth caused by an imbalanced immune system are recommended to take Elfahex.